Monday, September 21, 2009

The Confederacy of Heaven: Coming in 2010 to a Theater Near You

Hey, everybody. I've got a few announcements to make.

First of all, is that I've been playing around with Wordpress to see if I can get a blog with a more professional look. I like what I see over there, so you can probably expect Steam Trains and Ghosts to migrate over to Wordpress sometime this winter. In the meantime, posting here is going to continue as normal.

Second is that I'm going to be releasing Grizelda as an e-book with the folks over at Smashwords.com. They're cool folks with author-friendly policies. I haven't got a specific timetable on that yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Finally, here's the big deal: My sophomore literary effort, The Confederacy of Heaven, will hit the Internet in fall of 2010, barring it getting picked up by a traditional agent. It's a post-apocalyptic tale about a drought that's sucking the life out of the world. Nasan Rattlingbones has been exiled from her nomad clan and left to die in the desert. There a sprite called Oscar cons her into becoming a reluctant heroine. A very reluctant heroine. When Nasan finds out what Oscar is really up to, heads will roll.

No comments: